Cellulite is one of the aesthetic problems that most affect the female population and, in fact, it is estimated that up to 90% of women present.
These are small deposits or fatty lumps visible on the skin, which form holes which are often compared to the peel of an orange.
It tends to develop in the legs, buttocks and other notorious areas in which usually accumulate fat and liquids.
Although not a condition that affects directly to health, their presence may be related to the accumulation of toxins and with circulatory problems.
Moreover, since it affects the skin aspect, who presents minimize it seeks not to worsen their appearance and beauty.
Fortunately, if we adopt healthier lifestyles and use some natural remedies, you can minimize their appearance so that the skin appears smooth and firm.
As we know that many women are trying to combat cellulite, then we want to share in detail 5 interesting treatments we can do at home.
Will you stand out? Come check with us and be sure to taste them!
1. Infusion of horsetail
Infusion of horsetail is one purifying drink that facilitates the elimination of toxins and fluids that influence the development of cellulite.
- 1 soup spoon horsetail (10 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
What to do?
- Place a cup of water to boil and when it is boiling, put the spoon of horsetail.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pass in a colander and consume up to twice a day.
- Avoid its use in case of kidney problems, pregnancy or lactation.
Both consumption and papaya application have many benefits to reduce sagging skin and cellulite.
Its natural enzymes, especially papain, promote the removal of dead cells and increase collagen production.
This, together with its effect exfoliating helps to increase circulation to noticeably improve the regions affected by this problem.
- 2 papaya slices
- 1 teaspoon sugar thick soup (12 g)
What to do?
- Grind the two papaya slices and mix with the bulk sugar until a thick paste.
- Rub it in areas with cellulite and make soothing massages.
- Let act for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Use two or three times a week.
- Complement the effects ingesting papaya juice up to twice a day.